HOW MUCH IS YOUR CASE WORTH?
Experienced Car Accident Lawyers in Orlando
Representing car accident victims throughout Central Florida
Auto accidents probably account for more deaths that occur outside than any other outdoor situation. And they cause billions of dollars in losses each year. In cases of severe injury or death, or when intoxication was involved, the person at fault is typically prosecuted by the state. Basic car accidents that produce injuries tend to result in personal injury lawsuits.
At Payas, Payas & Payas, LLP in Orlando, Florida, our auto accident attorneys fight on your behalf. We strive to secure the compensation you deserve.
What to do if you’re in an accident
If you are in a car accident involving personal injury and/or property damages, you should take the following steps immediately:
- Write everything down. Chart everything about the accident as soon as possible. Include where and when it happened and contact information for everyone involved, including witnesses, police officers and insurance company representatives you’ve spoken with. The more detail you can document, the stronger your case will be.
- If you plan to file a lawsuit, speak with a lawyer before you talk to anyone connected to an insurance company.
- Inform everyone involved of your intentions.
- Gather as much evidence as possible — pictures of the scene of the accident, your car, other cars that were involved, clothes you were wearing at the time of the accident and damaged personal belongings.
The information you document will be a great help to your auto accident attorney.
What if I’m partly to blame?
Even if you were partially to blame for the car accident, you may still be eligible for some compensation, so don’t rule out seeking an Orlando personal injury lawyer to find out if you have a case. We meet with you to discuss your case and determine the best course of action. We may be able to secure an award that includes damages for:
- Past, current and future estimated medical expenses
- Time lost from work, including time spent going to medical appointments or therapy
- Any property that was damaged
- The cost of hiring someone to do household chores when you couldn’t do them
- Permanent disfigurement or disability
- Your emotional distress, including anxiety, depression and interference with your family relationships
- Any other costs that are a direct result of your injury
You don’t need more headaches in the aftermath of a car accident
Call us at 407.888.8888 or contact our experienced car accident lawyers online and let Payas, Payas & Payas take care of you. When you’re with us, you’re with family.